Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd
1. We respect your privacy
- Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
- Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
- Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd, www.stgtraining.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
- Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 37 Scarborough Cres, Alfredton, Victoria, 3350. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
- When you come to our website (www.stgtraining.com.au) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
31st March 2019
Refund and Cancellation Policy
When an applicant accepts a place offered by Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd and pays the fees, it means a binding contract is created between the student and Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd. Notification of cancellation/withdrawal from unit/s of competency, withdrawal or deferral from a course of study must be made in writing to Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd.
In the case of cancellation/withdrawal, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment more than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a full refund of fees paid.
Students who give notice to cancel their enrolment fees less than 10 days prior to the commencement of a program will be entitled to a 75% refund of fees paid. The amount retained (25%) by Allens Training is required to cover the cost of staff and resources which will have already been committed based on the students initial intention to undertake the training. Enrolments into short courses (one day) can also be transferred to an alternative date in cases where there is one available.
Students who cancel their enrolment after a training program has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of fees. Enrolment into a course via distance delivery will be deemed to have commenced when the learner resources have been dispatched.
There is no charge for a student to transfer to another course with Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd. If Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd cancels a course, then a full refund will be made available to whoever paid that course fee.
Please note that administration fees may still apply for the processing of refunds. Discretion may be exercised by the General Manager in all situations, if the student can demonstrate that extenuating or significant personal circumstance led to their withdrawal. In these cases, the student should be offered a full credit toward the tuition fee in another scheduled program in-lieu of a refund. General Manager may also authorise a refund of tuition fees if the circumstances require it.
Where refunds are approved, the refund payment must be paid to the student within 14 days from the time the student gave written notice to cancel their enrolment. Tuition refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer using the authorised bank account nominated by the student on the Refund Request Form.
Note. If for any reason Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd is unable to fulfill its service agreement with a student, Syncretic Training Group Pty Ltd must refund the student’s proportion of fees paid for services not delivered.